RF Cavitation Slimming Machine , LPG Vauum Body Slimming Machine
Cryolipolysis is a noninvasive procedure that gently and effectively removes fat from targeted areas
of the body that have not responded to traditional diet and exercise. Patients can benefit from notic-eable yet
natural looking results in their problem areas, providing an overall smoother body contour.
Cryolipolysis is most effective in removing fat from the abdomen, love handles (flanks) and back.
The results of the Cryolipolysis procedure are achieved using the advanced Cryolipolysis technology,
which cools the targeted tissue to break down the fat cells for easy removal, without any harm to the
surrounding tissue. Fat cells have been proven to be more vulnerable to cold than the surrounding tissue.
This stimulates a natural fat removal process that continues for several months after the procedure.
-Accumulated fat deposits and cellulite reduction
– Body slimming and body shaping
– Skin lifting and firming
– Skin tightening and reduce deeper wrinkles;
– Stimulate the initial collagen cells and increase skin flexibility;
– Tighten the dilated pores;
– Reshape the face outlines;
|Name||Cryolipolysis multifunction slimming machine|
|Input Voltage||AC110V/220V/240V 50-60Hz|
|Main Screen||10.4 inch colorful touch screen|
|Screen of Cryolipolysis Handle||2.4″ LED screen|
|Screen of Vacuum Handle||1.9″ LED screen|
|Cooling Device Output Temperature||-20~5° C|
|Cooling Device Output Pressure||0-100Kpa|
|Heating Temp||0 ~ 42 C|
|Cooling Liquid||Pure water|
|Default Time||0- 120 min|
|Atmospheric Pressure||80 Kpa~106Kpa|
1. Top technology on slimming machine ;
2. Professional and elegant designing for hospital, clinic and beauty salon;
3. Powerful cryolioplysis vacuum bring effective treatment result;
4. American pump ensure work stably and has excellent performance.
5. Special designed Handpieces make the treatment more comfortable and effective
6. Easy and fast treatment, no down time
7. Multi functions, low cost and high profits
8. CE approval and ISO9001:2008.